In Aadhaar Card contains with our Information like Name, Date of Birth, Address many more. But sometime when can find mistakes or wish to make change your information then you have that thought in your mind that How To Update Aadhaar Card Online. In the age of technology, everything is happening online. If you want to Update in your Aadhaar Card, you can do so by visiting the Aadhaar Enrolment Center or by visiting the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
What is Aadhaar?
Aadhaar number is a 12-digit random number that is issued to the residents of India after satisfying the verification process prescribed by the UIDAI (“Authority”). Anyone, regardless of age and gender, who is a resident of India, can voluntarily register to get Aadhaar number.
Required Documents For Aadhaar Card Online Update
You need some ducuments to proof that you want to update to new this information.
Such as documents:
- Birth Certificate
- PAN Card
Otherwise you can us other document from a Government Institute Marksheet to proof your birth date.
Can I update my information online on Aadhaar card?
Yes, you can update some of your information online. You can update your Date Of Birth Online. But most of the updations are done by the Aadhaar Enrolment Center or CSC (Common Service Centres). You can search your nearest CSC Center. You can easily find your nearest CSC Center Online.
Process of How To Update Aadhaar Card Online
Now we will discuss the Updating process for Aadhaar Card Date of Birth Online. The step-by-step guide on How To Update Aadhaar Card Online Date Of Birth are given below:
- The first step is to visit the website shown bellow Click Hare
- After that you need to login to your Aadhaar.
- To login your Aadhaar, you have to enter your Aadhaar Number, then you have to enter the captcha code that will be shown above. After that you need to click on the Send OTP button. After that, you will get an OTP on your Registerd Mobile Number. Then You have to enter your OTP. After that Click on the Submit Button.
- After that you will get your Aadhaar Dashboard. Then, you have to click on the date updated option.
- After that you have to enter your Currect Date Of Birth with required document, that you can see by Click Hare
- After submitting the document you will get URN number, through URN number you will know the status of your Aadhaar Card.
Through this article we have provided you all the important information related to the How To Update Aadhaar Card Online. If you are still experiencing any type of problem, you can contact the helpline number or write an email to resolve your problem. The helpline number and email id are as follows:
- Email Id- [email protected]
- Help Line No.: 1947
If you still have any problems, you can contact us directly. You can send your problem/queries to this mail address: [email protected]