Agriculture is the main root for most of the state of our country, For this reason the Karnataka Government have taken a huge initiative by launching Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022. Ganga Kalyana Scheme has been introduced for all the farmers so that their work in farming is very easy. For water problems of cultivation The Karnataka Government will dig underground borewells for all farmers on their land. These borewells will maintain the continuity of water supply to their land. This borewell will make their cultivation much easier. If you want to know the all information about Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022, read this article till the end.
What is Ganga Kalyana Scheme?
The Minority Depertment of Karnataka has lounched the scheame named Ganga Kalyana Scheme for there Farmers. Through this scheme, beneficiaries will get irrigation facility on agricultural land by drilling borewells or installing pump sets and accessories after digging open wells. The water will be stored underground and water will flow through the pipeline to the farmer’s land. So, whenever farmers want to irrigate their land, they can do so at any time. The government has allocated Rs 1.50 lakh and Rs 3 lakh for separate borewell projects.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022 All Information
|Name||Ganga Kalyana Scheme|
|Started by||Karnataka Government Scheame|
|Offered For||Citizens Of Karnataka|
|Benefits||Provision of irrigation facilities by borewell in every land of Karnataka|
|Mode Of Application Process||Online/Offline|
Goals Of Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022
The Main Goal Of Ganga Kalyan Scheme is to maintain the proper flow of water in the land of the farmers. Now, Farmers can apply online under this scheme which will save a lot of time and money and bring transparency in the system. They do not have to go to any government office to install borewells. Through this scheme, the method of drilling borewells under their land has made farming much easier.
Benefits Of Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022
- The Ganga Kalyana Scheme has many benefits, Applicants who are applying for this scheme will be able to take advantage of it. Some of them are mentioned below.
- Farmers of all classes can apply for this scheme.
- Now water will be supplied to their land individually.
- The government will provide Rs 3,50,000 in rural areas and Rs 2,00,000 in other districts of the state.
- The government will pay Rs 50,000 to supply electricity to the borewell.
- Farmers will be provided with electricity, pipelines and submersible water pumps including borewells.
Eligibility Criteria Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022
- Applicants must be between 18 and 55 years of age.
- The applicant must be from a minority community.
- The annual household income of a farmer from all sources should not exceed Rs. 96000 per annum in urban areas. Rs. 1.03 lakhs.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The candidate should be a small or marginal farmer.
Required Documents For Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022
- Copy of any government approved ID (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License).
- Certificate of Small and Marginal Farmer issued by the appropriate authority.
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Project report.
- Caste certificate of the applicant.
- Income certificate of the applicant.
- BPL card of the applicant.
- Copy of bank passbook.
- Self-declaration form.
- Latest RTC.
How To Apply For Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022 ?
Now we will discuss How To Apply For Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022. All eligible applicants who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above on this page will be able to apply for the Ganga Kalyana Scheme. The government may take action against you if you do not provide the actual information. The step-by-step guidelines for applying for the great opportunity offered by the Government Of Karnataka, are given below:
- If you want to apply for the Ganga Kalyana Scheme, You need visit the official website of Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited i.e. kmdc.karnataka.gov.in.
- Then you have to scroll down the page, After that click on the Online Application option under Online Services, which can be found on the main page of the site.
- Next, on the new page under the Schemes section, you need to search for the Ganga Kalyana Scheme, then find the link next to the scheme, click on that link.
- Now application form will appear before you on the next page.
- After that, You have to start filling the application form.
- Then upload the required documents along with the application form.
- Finally, after you fill out the application form, tap the Submit option.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022: Important Links
|Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Application Form||Click Here|
|Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022||Click Here|
Through this article we have provided you all the important information related to the Karnataka Ganga Kalyana Scheme 2022. If you are still experiencing any type of problem, you can contact the helpline number or write an email to resolve your problem. The helpline number and email id are as follows:
- Email Id- [email protected]
- Help Line No.: 080-22860999