Kusum Yojana 2022, PM Kusum Scheme Apply Online, Kusum Yojana Registration 2022, Solar Pump Registration 2022
Are you looking for information on Kusum Yojana 2022? Here we come with this article to resolve your problem. This post will contain all information for Kusum Yojana 2022. Free Solar Pump Registration 2022 is the alternative name for this scheme.
Kusum Yojana was launched to help farmers by providing free solar pumps for irrigation. Free Solar pumps will help to reduce 3 crore petrol and diesel irrigation pumps into solar energy pumps. In the first phase of this scheme, The Central Government & Rajasthan State Government are helped by providing 1.75 lakh pumps in the country which run on diesel and solar panels will power the petrol engine.
In this article, you will get complete information on PM Kusum Scheme Apply Online, eligibility, and important documents. If you also want to get the benefits from this Kusum Yojana 2022 scheme, then you have to read our article carefully till the end.
About Kusum Yojana 2022
The scheme was announced by the central government in the 2019 budget by former finance minister Arun Jaitley. While announcing the scheme, he also said that farmers in the country will be motivated to buy solar pumps for irrigation as solar farmers will get free electricity, and this facility will make it easier for farmers to irrigate. The Government of Rajasthan started this scheme to help their farmer by providing free Solar Pumps. It also reduces the diesel and petrol used pump. Kusum Yojana 2022 to provide solar pumps running on solar power to the farmers for irrigation. Farmers will be assisted by the government to buy solar pumps.
Kusum Yojana 2022 Short Highlights
|Article Type||Government Schemes|
|Name||Kusum Yojana 2022|
|Started by||Rajasthan Government Scheme|
|Offered For||The benefit of the scheme will be for the farmers of the country.|
|Benefits||Farmers will be assisted by the government to buy solar pumps.|
|Mode Of Application Process||Online/Offline|
Kusum Yojana 2022: Objectives
The main objective of this scheme is to provide free electricity to the needy farmers of the country who can’t buy a solar pump at a high price. It is known to us that there are many states in India where there is drought. As a result, farmers who cultivate there suffer losses. In this scheme, farmers will be able to irrigate their fields well by using solar panels. Kusum Yojana 2022 is to help the farmers and double their income. Under this scheme, the farmer has to pay only 10% of the total cost. 30% state government and 30% central government will provide subsidies and the remaining 30% bank loan will be made available to farmers. Any farmer can apply for a solar panel subsidy scheme by visiting the official website.
Kusum Yojana 2022 Key Facts
- You can do online solar pump registration by visiting the official website of the Department of Electricity Distribution Corporation of your state.
- You can take a loan from a bank up to 30%. That is, the farmer has to bear only 10% of the amount for installing a solar pump.
- If you want to get more information about this scheme, then you can contact on Solar Energy Helpline Number – 1800-180-3333.
- The land on which the farmer is setting up the solar plant should be within a radius of 5 km from the power sub-station.
- Any farmer can install a solar plant himself or by leasing the land to the developer.
- There is a space requirement of 10 square meters for 1 KW of solar power.
Benefits Of Kusum Yojana 2022
- You can earn a good income by selling electricity to power companies (DISCOMs) for 25 years.
- 30-30% subsidy is given by the state government and by the central government to the farmer for installing the solar pumps.
- You can install solar panels on the roof of your house and you can reduce the cost of electricity by 30 to 50%.
- You can install the solar plant yourself or you can get it installed through the RESCO model (in which the developer will invest in your place).
- By installing a solar pump, the farmer can irrigate the whole day and can produce his crop well.
- You can generate additional electricity and sell it to power companies (DISCOMs) and earn a good income from it.
Eligibility Criteria Of Kusum Yojana 2022
The main eligibility criteria for Kusum Yojana 2022 is to be a resident of Rajasthan.
Required Documents For Kusum Yojana 2022
- Farmer’s address proof (such as driver’s license, passport, voter ID card),
- Farmer ID Card,
- Aadhar card,
- Ration card,
- A certificate of net worth issued by a chartered accountant (in the event that the project is developed by the developer),
- The bank account statement,
- Passport size photograph,
- Mobile Number.
PM Kusum Scheme Apply Online
An online facility has been provided to the beneficiary to apply under this scheme. To apply online, the beneficiary has to follow the following steps.
- The beneficiary has to first visit the official website https://mnre.gov.in
- After this, the link of Apply for KUSUM Scheme / Apply for KUSUM.
- The scheme will appear on the home page, this link has to be clicked.
- After clicking on this link a new page will open where the application form will appear.
- In this application form, the applicant will have to fill in his name, permanent address, Aadhaar number, passbook number, mobile number, and other information and other information related to land.
- When you have filled in all the information, click on the submit button.
- By doing so, the registration process will be completed.
- After applying, a list of names of farmers will be prepared by the departmental officers. On the basis of the same list, benefits will be provided to the farmers.
Kusum Yojana 2022: Important Links
|Kusum Yojana 2022 Official Website||Click Here|
|SarkarYojana Homepage||Click Here|
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important information related to Kusum Yojana 2022. You can go to the official Contact Us Page, or you can also contact the helpline number or write an email if you are still experiencing problems.
The helpline number and email address are listed below:
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Help-Line Number: 011-2436-0707, 011-2436-0404