To double the income of farmers various types of schemes are operated by the central and state governments. So that the income of the farmers can be increased, the loss to the farmers can be reduced, farmers can get every facility and they do not have to face any problem. One such scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Haryana State, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. Which has been named as Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana. To know all of its purpose, features, eligibility, important documents, process to apply, online registration etc, you have to read this article till to the end.
What is Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana?
Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana was launched on 22nd September, 2021 by the Chief Minister of Haryana State, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar. The scheme was launched specifically to double the income of farmers. The government has allocated a budget of Rs 10 crore for this scheme. Through this scheme, if a farmer loses his Horticulture crop due to a natural disaster, they will be provided insurance cover.
Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana – Key Highlights
|Article Type||Government Schemes|
|Name||Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana|
|Started by||Haryana Government Scheme|
|Offered For||Farmers of the Sate|
|Benefits||Natural disaster on farmers’ crop|
Providing insurance cover due to destruction.
|Mode Of Application Process||Online|
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to encourage the farmers of the state to take up the cultivation of Horticulture crops. Insurance cover will be provided through this scheme on the loss due to natural calamities. Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana will also prove to be effective in increasing the income of the farmers. Apart from this, the income of farmers will also improve through this scheme. Under this scheme, the loss of crops due to natural calamity will be compensated by the government so that the farmer will be able to do farming with certainty.
Crops covered under Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana
- Onion Potato
- Bitter Melon
- Gourd Brinjal
- Green Chilli
Benefits Of Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana
- The government has earmarked a budget of Rs 10 crore for the scheme.
- Under the scheme, the government will cover a total of 20 vegetables, fruits and spices.
- Under this scheme, a premium of ₹ 750 is required for vegetable and spice crops and ₹ 1000 for fruit crops.
- Through this scheme farmers will be assured insurance of ₹ 30000 and ₹ 40000.
- There will be four categories of losses through this survey which are 25% 50% 75% and 100%.
Eligibility Criteria For Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana
Certain entitlements have been set by the government for the citizens. You can apply for the scheme according to the mentioned eligibility.
- The farmer should have a Horticultural crop.
- A permanent resident of Haryana can apply for this scheme.
- At the time of applying, the applicant should have all the necessary documents available with him.
- Farmers of the state will be eligible for this scheme.
Required Documents For Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana
- Copy of any government approved ID (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License).
- Crop details
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Income Certificate of the applicant.
- Ration Card of the applicant.
- Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Copy of Bank Passbook.
Registration Process For Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana
Now we will discuss Registration Process For Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana. All eligible applicants who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above on this page will be able to apply for the Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana. The government may take action against you if you do not provide the actual information. The step-by-step guidelines for applying for the great opportunity offered by the Government Of Haryana, are given below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Haryana Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana.
- After that, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, then you have to click on the Apply Now.
- After that, the application form will open in front of you.
- You must enter all the important information asked in this form like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Now, you need to upload all the important documents.
- After that, you have to click on Submit.
- In this way you can apply under Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana.
Farmer Registration Process (Farmers of Haryana)
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal.
- Now, the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option of Farmers section.
- Now, you have to click on the option of Farmer Registration.
- After that, you need to enter your mobile number and captcha code and click on Continue button.
- Now, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter the requested information.
- After that you have to click on Submit option.
- In this way you will be able to do farmer registration.
Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana: Important Links
|Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana||Click Here|
|Farmers of Haryana||Click Here|
Through this article we have provided you all the important information related to the Mukhyamantri Bagwani Bima Yojana. If you are still experiencing any type of problem, you can contact the helpline number or write an email to resolve your problem. The helpline number and email id are as follows:
- Email Id- [email protected], [email protected]
- Toll Free: 1800 180 2117, 1800 180 2060
- Phone Number- 0172-2571553, 2571544, 2563242