Farming is the Primary Sector of Economy in our Country, BTW in our country basically farmer based country. Most of the people work as farmer. But Farmer’s income is the lowest in terms of income. So to solve this problem Narendra Modi leads farmers to double their income through National Agriculture Market Scheme. National Agricultural Market is a online based market and It is now doing very well for the farmers of the country. Farmers get a fair amount for selling their crops, which is for farmers across the country. In 2017, 17000 farmers were associated with National Agricultural Market (E-NAM Mandi). While in 2018-19 its number has increased to 25 million.
What is E-NAM?
National Agriculture Market is the Full Form of E-Nam. E-Nam is a Online Market which works selling online crops. Farmers can register themselves online and get a fair price for their crops.
What are the features of E-NAM Portal?
- E-NAM was launched on 14 April 2016 under which a farmer can get a fair price for his produce and sell his produce wherever he wants in the country.
- The “Small Farmers Agribusiness Association” (NFC), operating under the Union Ministry of Agriculture, is the largest implementing agency of E-NAM and plays a key role in government projects.
- With the launch of this portal, farmers no longer have to rely on middlemen, they can send their crops directly to the 585 mandis added by the government.
- The Government aims to add 200 more mandis to E-NAM this year as well as 215 new mandis next year.
- At present there are about 2700 markets for agricultural products and 4000 sub-markets across the country. E-NAM has now made it possible to operate between the two states.
E-NAM Scheme All Information
|Name||E-Naam (National Agriculture Market Scheme)|
|Started by||Central Government|
|Offered For||All The Farmers of The Country|
|Benefits||Connecting all the farmers of the country under the National Agricultural Market and providing them with an online market so that the work of middlemen in buying and selling of agricultural products can be eliminated and the farmers can directly benefit.|
Required Documents For National Agriculture Market Scheme
- Identity Proof
- Back Account
- Residential Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
Eligibility For National Agriculture Market Scheme
- Only Farmers all over of The Country.
How to Register Farmers on E-NAM Portal?
Now we will discuss the Registration process for National Agriculture Market Scheme. The step-by-step guidelines for applying for the great opportunity offered by the Narendra Modi Government are given below:
- At First, the Farmer has to visit his Official Website, Click Here.
- Then you can see a registered option on right top of the Webpage.
- Click Hare to go the Registration Page.
- Then you will go to Registration Page.
- As soon as you select the farmer a small registration form opens in front of you, where you have to enter your personal information as well as mobile number and email id.
- Then you have to select registration type.
- Then you have to fillup your all Personal details.
- Now you have to Bank Details.
- At Last, You have click o the submit button.
- In the given mobile number and email id you will find the login ID and password of the award portal, due to which you can login and use the Rashtriya Krishi Mandi.
Through this article we have provided you all the important information related to the E-NAM Scheme. If you are still experiencing any type of problem, you can contact the helpline number or write an email to resolve your problem. The helpline number and email id are as follows: