The Government of India has started PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022 for the self-reliant or small sellers in the country. Under the scheme small sellers can take up to Rs 10000 collateral free loan. Street vendors have also suffered a lot due to Corona, but now they can revive their business with this loan scheme. Now, under the Prime Minister Svanidhi Yojana, all the people can take advantage of the loan scheme of Rs 10,000 being run by this Prime Minister by applying online under the Svanidhi Yojana by registering themselves through the online process.
What is PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the PM Svanidhi Yojana under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs on June 1, 2020. Lockdowns and epidemics have crippled India’s economy. As a result, street vendors in many urban and rural areas face problems. They are not able to return to work due to lack of money. Loans are provided for a period of 1 year to help them improve their business. This amount is up to 10000 rupees. Their services include barber shops, paan shops. Laundry services, etc. It is urgent to lend working capital to the street vendors in order to allow them to restart their businesses. For which PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022 has been started by the government. To give the benefits of the scheme, its official website has been launched by the government. Now the interested person can easily take advantage of this scheme. Here through this article, we will give you information about how you can get a loan under this scheme.
PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022 – Key Highlights
|Article Type||Government Schemes|
|Name||PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022|
|Started by||Central Government Schemes|
|Offered For||Self-reliant or small sellers of the country.|
|Benefits||the scheme small sellers can take up to Rs 10000 collateral free loan. To restart there business.|
|Mode Of Application Process||Online/Offline|
PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022: Objectives
The main Objective of PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022 is to provide 10,000 rupees to a street vendor to motivate the regular repayment of a loan. It offers digital rewards through online transactions. This scheme will help the street vendors to formalize their objectives With this financial support it will open up a new opportunity in their sector. Up to Rs.10000 / – loan is provided to urban street vendors for a period of 1 year. This money is paid as working capital and can be paid in monthly installments. No collateral will be taken to get this loan. If the seller pays the installments on time, they will be eligible for the next working capital loan with extended limit. Failure to pay on time will result in penalty.
Benefits Of PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022
The following benefits will be provided to street vendors by the government under PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022:
- Under this scheme, more than 50 lakh people will be benefited.
- These street vendors can restart their business by availing working capital loan up to Rs.10,000 from the government. They can repay this loan in monthly installments in a year.
- If the street vendors repay the loan on time, an annual interest of seven percent will be transferred by the government to their accounts as subsidy.
- Under the scheme, street vendors around the urban / rural areas have been made beneficiaries.
Eligibility Criteria For PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022
To apply for PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022, the youth must satisfy the prescribed eligibility, and those who do so may apply.
- Street vendors in possession of a certificate of vending or identity card issued by Urban Local Bodies (ULBs).
- Street vendors opted out of ULBled identity survey or who have started vending after completion of survey and have been issued a Letter of Intent (LoR) by the ULB or Town Vending Committee (TVC).
- If the applicant is excluded from the survey list, they may receive a letter of recommendation from the urban local body.
- Vendors from adjoining development/peri-urban/rural areas have done the vending within the geographical limits of the ULB and they have been issued a letter to that effect by the ULB/TVC.
Required Documents For PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022
- Aadhar card of Applicant.
- Identity card (PAN Card, Voter ID Card .etc)
- Passport size photograph of applicant vendor.
- Identity card issued by Urban Local Bodies (ULBs).If you do not have then, you can attach a Letter of Intent (LoR) issued by the ULB or Town Vending Committee (TVC).
- Mobile Number.
- Details related to bank passbook of the vendor.
How To Apply Online For PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022
Let’s see how to apply online for PM Swanidhi Yojana 2022. Those eligible for the PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022 that meet the eligibility criteria listed above will be able to apply. By using this guide, you can complete the process of online registration if you wish to apply for the PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022.
- First of all, You have to go PM Svanidhi Yojana Official Website.
- On the homepage you can find the Option “Apply Loan 10K” or “Apply Loan 20K“, you have to choice one of them. Then click on this link, it will open a page for login.
- On this page, mobile number is required. Enter the mobile number and click captcha to request OTP.
- After, requisting OTP, an OTP will come to that number, that you have used before. You have to enter that OTP. If no OTP comes then click on Resend OTP option.
- Then, on the next page your vendor category will be checked. First of all you will be asked if you have Aadhaar card. Then you have to select one option on your basis.
- After that, On the next page an Application Form will screened infront of you. Thair you have to enter your all information like Aadhaar Card, Voter Card, Bank Account Number, Mobile Number etc.
- On the next page, you have to upload all the required document thats are mentioned.
- And Finally, you have to Press on Submit button.
This was the process of applying online for PM Swanidhi Yojana 2022.
PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022: Important Links
|PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022 Official Website||Click Here|
|PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022 Application Form||Click Here|
Through this article we have provided you all the important information related to the PM Svanidhi Yojana 2022. If you are still experiencing any type of problem, you can go official Contact Us Page, or you also can contact the helpline number or write an email to resolve your problem.
Here are the helpline number and email address::