Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 was launched due to natural calamities. Natural calamities cause heavy crop damage in many parts of India. Due to the loss of crops due to natural calamities, the economic condition of the farmers also worsens. Farmers have been in extreme trouble due to this. To overcome this problem, the central government has launched Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022. Through this scheme, farmers are provided insurance against crop loss due to any kind of calamity.
Through this article, you will be provided with complete information regarding PMFBY 2022 New Farmer Registration, eligibility, and important documents. If you also want to get the benefit of this PMFBY 2022, then you are requested to read our article carefully till the end.
Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 Details
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the scheme for farmers who have suffered crop losses due to natural calamities. Under the Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022, the farmers of the country will be insured in case of crop loss due to any natural calamity. Under the Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022, the central government has earmarked a budget of Rs 8800 crore. Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 only covers natural calamities like drought, hail, etc. If the crop is damaged due to any other reason then the sum insured will not be paid. The farmers have to pay 2% of Kharif crop and 1.5% of Ravi crop to the insurance company. If you also want to apply under this scheme, then you have to visit the official website and apply.
Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 – Key Highlights
|Article Type||Government Schemes|
|Name||Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022|
|Started by||PM Modi Yojana|
|Offered For||The benefit of the scheme will be for the farmers of the country.|
|Benefits||It will help to empower the farmers of the country.|
|Mode Of Application Process||Online/Offline|
Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022: Objectives
The main objective is to keep farmers interested in farming and provide a stable income, the government will help most of the farmers in India. And farmers should be encouraged to continue farming and make India more developed and progressive. This scheme initiated by the government will prove effective in improving the level of farmers interested in farming.
Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 Key Facts
- Financial assistance is provided for crop losses due to natural causes through the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022.
- The claim amount is directly credited to the farmer’s account.
- Through this scheme farmers’ income is stabilized and they are encouraged to adopt new methods.
- The government is making efforts to spread awareness about the scheme among all hit holders
- Under the scheme, small farmers have to pay a maximum premium of 2% for Kharif, 1.5% for rabi and oilseed crops, and 5% for commercial or horticultural crops. Also, if the farmer has to pay more premiums, 50% of the amount will be borne by the state government and 50% by the central government.
- In the case of North Eastern states, 90% of the amount will be borne by the Central Government and 10% by the State Government.
Benefits Of Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022
- The farmers of the country will be insured against the loss of their crops.
- Farmers of the country will be insured against the loss of their crops under the Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022.
- A farmer will not get any benefit under this scheme if his crop is destroyed due to any human reason.
- Under the policy, farmers pay 1.5% for Kharif crops, and 2% for rabi crops, according to which the government helps in case of major crop losses due to natural calamities like drought, floods, and hailstorms.
Eligibility Criteria Of Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022
- Under this scheme, all farmers in the country are eligible.
- Under this scheme, you can get insurance for the farming done on your land, as well as you can also ensure the agriculture done on the land taken on loan.
- This scheme will benefit farmers in the country. A person who has never used an insurance scheme before.
Required Documents For Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022
- Farmer’s address proof (such as driver’s license, passport, voter ID card),
- Farmer ID Card,
- Aadhar card,
- Ration card,
- Bank account,
- If the field is rented, a copy of the agreement between the farmer and the landowner,
- The farm account number/ khasra number paper,
- The date the farmer began growing the crop.
Apply online for PMFBY 2022 New Farmer Registration
If you want to apply online for PMFBY 2022 New Farmer Registration, then you have to follow the regular process.
- To fill PMFBY 2022 New Farmer Registration form online, click on this website.
- To apply for a crop insurance scheme, at first, you need to create an account on the official website.
- To create an account, click on Registration and correct all the information asked here.
- After filling in all the information click submit button and then your account will create on the official website.
- After the account is created, you need to log in to your account and fill out the Crop Insurance Scheme form.
- After filling out the form for the crop insurance scheme correctly, you will have to click on the submit button, after which you will see the successful message on your screen.
Process to apply offline for PMFBY 2022 New Farmer Registration
- If you want to apply offline for PMFBY 2022 New Farmer Registration, then you have to follow the regular process.
- First, you need to visit your nearest insurance company.
- Now you have to get the application form for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana from the Department of Agriculture.
- After that, you have to enter all important information like your name, mobile number, email id, etc. in the application form.
- The application form must now be accompanied by all the necessary documents.
- Now you have to pay the premium amount.
- You will then be given a reference number.
- You must keep this reference number handy.
- You can check your application status through this number.
Process to Download Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana List
- The first step is to visit the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022.
- You will now be able to see the homepage of the website.
- You have to click on the Dashboard option on the home page.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Coverage Dashboard.
- The next step is to click on the State Wise Report option.
- You will be redirected to a new page once you click this option.
- You will be asked to select your state on this page.
- Now you have to select your district.
- After this, you have to select your sub-district.
- Now you have to select your block.
- Your next step will be to select your Gram Panchayat.
- Your computer screen will display the relevant information.
Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022: Important Links
|Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 Official Website||Click Here|
|Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 Operational Guidelines||Click Here|
|SarkarYojana Homepage||Click Here|
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important information related to Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022. You can go to the official Contact Us Page, or you can also contact the helpline number or write an email if you are still experiencing problems.
The helpline number and email address are listed below:
- Email ID:
- Help-Line Number: 01123381092, 01123382012