Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022 was launched under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao initiative for the girl children on January 22, 2015, by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under this Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022, interest is being given at the rate of 9.1 percent which is with income tax exemption. To get benefits from this Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022, you have to open an account from any post office or authorized branch of the commercial bank. The account under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana can be opened after the birth of a girl child before the age of 10 years with a minimum deposit of Rs 1000. A maximum of Rs 1.5 lakh can be deposited under this in every financial year.
If you are interested in this Scheme, and you want to take advantage so you can also apply for this scheme, In this article, we will provide the process of SSY Online Apply.
What is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022?
On January 22, 2015, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022 as part of the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao initiative for girl children. This scheme was launched to increase the education rate of girls. Parents or legal guardians of a girl child can open this account in her name before she turns ten years old. According to this rule, a girl child can only open one account and deposit money in it. The birth certificate of the girl child should be given at the post office or bank while opening the account. Proof of identity and address of the girls child and guardian must also be given. 1000 rupees is enough to open an account, but later you can deposit up to 100 rupees. In any one financial year, you have to deposit at least 1000 rupees.
[ You Can Also Read Others Articles on PM Modi Yojana]
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022 – Key Highlights
|Article Type||Government Schemes|
|Name||Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022|
|Started by||Central Government Schemes|
|Offered For||Little girls under the age of 10.|
|Benefits||To give the gift of a bright future by increasing the rate of education of girls.|
|Mode Of Application Process||Online/Offline|
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022: Objectives
The future of the daughter can be secured by investing under this scheme, which is the main objective of the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022 Initiative. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana was initiated by the government to ensure the future of daughters, including their education and marriage. There are some key facts of this scheme which are as follows:
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022 Key Facts
- The account of a daughter below the age of 10 years can be opened, Under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022.
- Anyone can open an account in any post office or authorized branch of the bank.
- A beneficiary of this scheme can open a bank account for his daughter in all the banks listed above, including Nationalized Banks, Post Offices, SBI, ICICI, PNB, Axis Banks, and HDFC Banks.
- For this scheme, a minimum deposit of ₹250 is required to open an account.
- There are some special circumstances in which three children from the same family can have their own account.
- The interest rate of 7.6% has been fixed under this scheme.
- As part of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, an investment of at least ₹250 can be made, and a maximum investment of ₹1.5 lakh can be made.
- This scheme also provides tax-free returns.
- 50% of the amount can be withdrawn from Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana for the higher education of the daughter also.
- Section 80C of the Income Tax Act also provides tax exemptions under this scheme.
Benefits Of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022
- Under the Income Tax Act, all investments made under this scheme are eligible for a tax deduction. For SSY, a maximum tax deduction of 1.5 lakh can be claimed.
- Annual interest is credited under this plan, which is credited to the account every year. No tax is levied on these earned/accumulated interest. This allows the funds to be maximized under the plan.
- Tax exemption can be claimed by the parents or legal guardians of the girl child. Tax exemption is only available to one depositor under section 80C of the Income-tax Act.
Eligibility Criteria For Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022
For SSY Online Apply you only have to be a girl under 10 years old. You cannot apply if you are over 10 years old.
Required Documents For Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022
- Girls’ Birth Certificate.
- The girl child must be under 10 years of age to open an account under this scheme.
- Aadhar card of Applicant.
- Photo of girl with family.
- Address Prove of Girls’ Family.
- PAN card, ration card, driving license of the depositor (parent or legal guardian).
How to do SSY Online Apply
The SSY online application has not yet started. If you are interested in SSY Online Applying, you should go to your nearest post office or Nationalised bank. There are some rules for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022.
Rules for opening account in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022
Parents or legal guardians of the daughter can open an account under the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. From the birth of the daughter until she turns 10 years old, the account can be opened. As part of the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, only one account can be opened for a daughter, and the daughter’s birth certificate must be deposited with the post office or bank when opening the account. Additionally, other important documents, such as an identity card and proof of address, will have to be provided.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022: Important Links
|Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022 Official Website||Click Here|
|Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022 Application Form||Click Here|
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important information related to the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2022. If you are still experiencing any type of problem, you can go official Contact Us Page, or you also can contact the helpline number or write an email to resolve your problem.
Here are the helpline number and email address::
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Help-Line Number: 1800 266 6868