Andhra Pradesh Government has come up with a new scheme which is YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022 to help poor women in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It was launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR has distributed Rs 1,261 crore directly into the bank accounts of 1.02 crore women belonging to a self-help group for the Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022. The primary goal of the government is to provide a means of development for poor women.
What is YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022?
The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister launched the YSR Sunna Bhaddi Scheme in 2021 to improve the plight of poor women. The primary goal of the government is to provide a means of development for poor women. Only women from Andhra Pradesh are the beneficiaries of this scheme. The applicant must be a woman so the main objective of this project is to empower older women in the state and give them financial independence. The Andhra Pradesh CM has already disbursed Rs 1,261 crore directly to the bank accounts of 1.02 crore women candidates.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022 – Key Highlights
|Article Type||Government Schemes|
|Name||YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022|
|Started by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Offered For||Poor woman from Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefits||Debt waiver for improving the plight of women in Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode Of Application Process||Online/Offline|
Goals of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022
Money has been transferred as interest payment for the third consecutive year under this scheme. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister has disbursed Rs 1,261 crore directly to the bank accounts of 1.02 crore women belonging to a self-help group.
- The primary objective of the government is to provide a means of development for poor women.
- The government has also negotiated with banks and reduced interest rates for women from the current 12.5% to 8.5% to 9.5% to 13.5%.
- The Chief Minister also pointed out the fact that in the last 3 years the government has disbursed Rs 3615 crore under the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme. So that women who have debts and can repay on time can benefit.
- The Chief Minister further said that the government is committed to the welfare of women, their economic progress and overall development of women.
- He also listed various women’s welfare projects and said that the government has distributed Rs 1,36,694 crore since its inception through direct transfer of benefits without any intermediaries or corruption. Of this amount, Rs 94,318 crore was deposited directly to the female beneficiaries.
Benefits Of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022
The main benefits that will be provided through the implementation of the project is the availability of empowerment of older women in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The women of the state will provide financial assistance to the self-help groups.
- Women will get loans at zero interest.
- Through implementation, this scheme helps in the growth of self-help groups.
Eligibility Criteria For YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022
If you are a woman from Andhra Pradesh and you want to avail the benefits of this scheme, she must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:
- The applicant must be a from Andhra Pradesh state.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a female by gender.
- The applicant must have a credit amount of less than Rs. 500000 / -.
- A loan that falls under NPA’s non-performing assets is not eligible for this scheme.
- An applicant must belong to BPL(Below The Poverty Line) category.
- The applicant must belong to the self help group of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Required Documents For YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022
- Copy of any government approved ID (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License).
- Passport size photo of the applicant..
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Copy of Bank Passbook.
- Loan papers
- Self-help group certificate
- Property papers
- Below the poverty line certificate
Registration Process For YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022
YSR Sunna Bhaddi Scheme 2022 is based on YSR Navasakam Scheme. This scheme is operated by YSR Navascom Scheme. The CM of Andhra Pradesh was launched the YSR Navascom Scheme in 2021. Under the YSR Navasakam Scheme, house to house surveys were conducted to identify the beneficiaries. A short list has been prepared by the concerned authorities of YSR Navsakam Scheme and through it the beneficiaries of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme will also be decided. However, those concerned say that an online portal will be launched soon to implement and operate YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022: Important Links
|YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Through this article we have provided you all the important information related to the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2022. If you are still experiencing any type of problem, you can contact the helpline number or write an email to resolve your problem. The helpline number and email id are as follows:
- Email Id- [email protected]
- Toll Free:
- Phone Number-