Yuva PM Yojana 2022 was launched by The PM Narendra Modi in order to encourage the youth of the country to move forward in the field of education and employment, the central government starts many schemes, So that the youth will be able to become self-reliant in the future. Through one such scheme, the young and budding writers of the country are involved in the competition by providing a wonderful platform to the young and budding writers to improve their writing skills and to write about the freedom fighters of the country by their art through the Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana 2022. Being given a chance to be. Through Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2022, youth of ten states of the country as well as two union territories will be able to apply to get the benefit of the scheme. Under this scheme, youth who are interested in the art of writing, who want to apply in the Yuva PM Yojana 2022 launched by the Central Government, can get information about the benefits, eligibility, purpose and online application process for the application through our article can do. To apply for the scheme, they will need to go online to the official website, Innovate India.
What is Yuva PM Yojana 2022?
Yuva PM Yojana was launched by the Central Government on 29 May 2021 to train young and budding writers of the country Under PM Modi Yojana. Which is operated by the Union Ministry of Education “Dharmedra Pradhan”, through this scheme the government will encourage the youth to improve their writing skills. For this, youth will be selected under the scheme, this selection will be done under a writer counseling program, in which the youth will write their expressions in innovative and creative way about the sacrifices made by the freedom fighters for the country and their heroic saga. They will get the chance to present there own through.
Yuva PM Yojana 2022 – Key Highlights
|Article Type||Government Schemes|
|Name||Yuva PM Yojana 2022|
|Started by||Central Government Schemes|
|Offered For||Young and budding writers of the country|
|Benefits||To encourage young writers by promoting Indian civilization and Providing 50 thousand rupees to the youth for 6 months|
|Mode Of Application Process||Online/Offline|
Objectives of Yuva PM Yojana 2022
Under this scheme, on the completion of 75 years of independence last year, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the launch of Yuva PM Yojana 2022 in order to increase the writing talent interest of the youth and newcomers of the country. After which the All India Competition was started from 1 June to 31 July 2021, in which 75 youth were selected from the candidates who participated. In this scheme, along with training the selected candidates by eminent authors / patrons, they have also been provided the benefit of scholarship of Rs 50,000 per month for 6 months and they were also given 10% royalty on the publication of their books.
Benefits Of Yuva PM Yojana 2022
Below are some details about what the youth will benefit from the scheme.
- The trained writers will be able to convey the story of freedom fighters who achieved heroic speed for our culture and country via their writings through Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana.
- After the completion of the training to the selected writers, 50 thousand rupees will be provided as scholarship for six months
- Young and aspiring writers in the country will have the opportunity to hone their writing skills through the Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana.
- Through the All India competition, budding writers of the country will be able to participate.
- In this scheme, the government will promote reading, writing, and book culture so that India and India’s writing will be transparent at the global level.
Eligibility Criteria For Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana 2022
To apply for Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana, the youth must satisfy the prescribed eligibility, and those who do so may apply.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicants should be a writer by profession to apply in this scheme.
- To apply for the Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana, the applicant’s age should be 30 years or less from 1 June 2021.
- Applicants must be between 21 and 35 years of age.
- At least 12th pass youth can take advantage of the Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2022.
- Documents that are required for applying to the scheme must be provided by the applicant.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs. 3 lakhs or less.
Required Documents For Yuva PM Yojana 2022
- Aadhar card of applicant
- Identity card (PAN Card, Voter ID Card .etc)
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate of Candidate Family
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Bank Passbook
How to Apply Online Yuva PM Yojana 2022?
Now we will discuss How To Apply For Yuva PM Yojana 2022. All eligible applicants who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above on this page will be able to apply for the Yuva PM Yojana 2022. You can use this guide to complete the process of online registration if you wish to apply for Yuva PM Yojana 2022.
- First, applicants must visit the official website of Innovate India to apply.
- Now, on the home page you have to click on Participate option in the section of Prime Minister’s Scheme of Mentoring Young Authors.
- After this, in the next page, you have to click on the option of click here to submit.
- Now, click on Register Now option.
- After this, in the next page, you will have to enter all the information asked for registration like your name, email, mobile number, date of birth, gender etc.
- After filling the information, you have to click on the button of Create New Account.
- Now after the registration is complete, you will have to complete the process of login using your User ID and Password.
- After login, you have to click on the link of Yuva PM Yojana 2022.
- The scheme form will appear on your screen.
- Here you have to carefully fill all the information asked in the form like your name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender, email id, phone number, educational qualification etc.
- You must upload the scanned copies of all the documents requested in the form after filling out all the information asked.
- And lastly, you have to Click on the Submit button.
- In this way the process of application in your form will be completed.
Yuva PM Yojana 2022: Important Links
|Yuva PM Yojana 2022 Official Website||Click Here|
|Yuva PM Yojana 2022 Registration Page||Click Here|
Through this article we have provided you all the important information related to the Yuva PM Yojana 2022. If you are still experiencing any type of problem, you can contact the helpline number or write an email to resolve your problem. The helpline number and email id are as follows:
- Email Id-:
- Toll Free:
- Phone Number: